WINtrack offers a
portfolio of functions
Key features of WINtrack:
- Tracking and tracing of consignments by customer code/order number or waybill number. A powerful search engine also allows you to search by, for example, consignee name, scheduled departure and arrival times, freight category or final destination.
- Automatic generation of alarm messages by e-mail or fax. For example, your might receive notification that a consignment is failing to meet its scheduled routing or time plan, or if the number of items in the consignment no longer matches the waybill or the order.
- Automated purchasing administration, including raising and receiving or purchase orders and order confirmations.
- Regular consignment status reports. For example pick-up, customs handling or reloading. You choose what and when the system reports, and you can also use this function to trigger other administrative functions, for example billing or re-stocking.
- A facility to add reference notes to consignment documentation.
- A wide range of statistical data on your freight consignments, giving you a clear picture of the strengths and weaknesses in your companyâ€™s distribution system. This allows you to monitor suppliersâ€™ performance and improve quality standards, as well as to identify and deal with potential problems before they impact significantly on your business.
At a glance
Designed to deliver operational cost reductions, enhanced performance, better quality control and improved competitiveness, WINtrack is an extremely useful tool for shippers and consignees.